Sunday, October 21, 2012

City of Rocks

We took a family day and went to the south hills to the City of Rocks.

Pioneer graffiti

One large granite slab

You can't see it, but there were people out there rock climbing up the face of those huge rocks

They made me nervous innumerable times on this trip.

5 months pregnant. I huffed and puffed a lot.

Playing see-saw on a log

Exploring the nooks and crannies

Blowing raspberries on daddy's head

6 comments:

grandmajane said...

This must be the place the Brent Chamberlain talked about so much when he gathered a group to go rock climbing. Glad you were able to check it out and return home without any mishaps.

Katie said...

Cool trip. I often wished we could go there when we lived closer, but school doesn't offer a lot of vacation days. Looks like fun!

Erik said...

This place looks really cool. We'll all have to go check it out sometime. I live the kids faces.

Erik said...

I love you and David's faces too, Tracie.

Martell said...

I love the rock faces.

Heather said...

Hey, congrats on the new baby coming! I'm obviously a bit behind!