There's a lot going on in our family right now. First, Jacob lost his first tooth. I can't believe he's getting so big. Next, we found out that we're having a girl! Everyone except Jacob is happy about it. I feel for him, but there's no sending her back, so he'll just have to warm up to her. I'm sure it will be fine.
Lastly, we've decided to take a new job in Nevada. It's a great opportunity that we feel will really benefit our family. We're going to start moving loads down in December when David works shifts, and we hope to be moved completely by January. I'm just hoping my old pregnant body will hold up so I can get everything done that needs to be done.
We're busy, but happy.
2 comments:
so many good things, I will send some sisterly vibes to help.....sorry I can't be there in person :(
Tracie, you two are amazing. Can't believe how hard you worked on your home...now just to move away. How happy Jane must be to get you down there!!! Best of luck! You are quite the homemaker, gardener, artist and Mom. I've enjoyed your posts!
Post a Comment