I haven't downloaded pictures off the camera in a while, so this is the month of February.
Painting...
We had a nice day. I know you Southerners are all laughing, but it was 50 degrees for a couple of hours. I've decided that February is a short month strictly for the psychological well being of us Northerners. About this time every year I get this overpowering feeling to run out my front door, turn south, and keep running until I hit warm weather.
My worst birthday cake yet. I ran out of frosting midway through. Yes Molly, my dedication to your future wedding cake remains unwavering. You're welcome.
My latest painting. This one was my own design
3 comments:
Yes, it will be hard for us to await the coming of spring again this year. I always get excited when I see the first robin of the season. I keep telling myself that maybe 'global warming' will moderate the chill of Nevada. So far, I'm still waiting.
Nice! I think that cake is my favorite.
Audrey saw the Pixar Cars cartoon awhile ago. She calls him "Lightning the Queen."
Oh Tracie, I love all of these pictures. I think your painting is lovely and if you want to send it to me, it will have a good home. I keep forgetting that you are making my wedding cake, I like interpretive dance cakes, just saying. I also admire the Bridget's two handed technique, very masterful.
Post a Comment