David's boss just called to tell us the funniest story yet from the ER. Apparently a car pulled up to the ER entrance, honking wildly. One of the staff ran out to find that it contained a family, with the wife driving and the husband in the passenger seat. The husband had the window down with his arm hanging out, and in a panic said that he didn't have a pulse, and to check his arm. The staff, trying not to laugh, checked and not surprisingly, found a pulse. The man then replied that he must have saved himself because he had been doing CPR on himself in the car the whole way over.
You'll be interested to know that the man was not drunk.
I love rural America.
10 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You made my day
Whahhh?!!! And he was serious? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.
Is that for real? I'll be telling that story for awhile. It's hilarious! You should send it in to one of those hospital shows so they can write it into their script.
How does someone do CPR on themselves?
I did CPR on myself once, it was amazing.
Erik, I want to see you do mouth to mouth on yourself too.
David, you should probably consider installing one of those drive-through window microphones at the hospital so the patients don't have to waste precious time and energy honking their horns.
That is hilarious!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time! Nice catch!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment