So here's the costumes. Jacob is a ghost (with a really goofy smile) and Bridget is a fairy. David's boss covered for a couple of hours so we could go trick or treating as a family. The kids had a great time. Jacob kept telling me all day that he was going to say Boo to everybody and scare them. In the end, he barely looked people in the eye and hid behind my legs. We did manage to get him to say trick or treat a couple of times, so I think that's progress with this people-shy little kid.
4 comments:
What brave goals Jacob had! I love it! Cute kids!
That's way cool that David's boss covered for him so you could go trick-or-treating together.
We had to bribe Audrey with candy to even get her to wear her costume this year.
Love the costumes, Trace! Tim, Martell, where are the halloween pics of YOUR kiddies?
Um... I had a ton of homework and Katie was sick, so we didn't do anything for Halloween. Sorry.
Post a Comment