It's not very pretty to look at, but I thought it was important to do this study since rocks are an integral part of landscapes. I have to admit, I get a bit frustrated when I finish a painting because it doesn't look like the painting I'm trying to learn from, but then I tell myself, "Oh yeah, this guy's been painting this kind of thing for over 30 years and I've been painting this kind of thing since just right now." So I guess I can't be too discouraged. I guess it's just like anything else, it takes practice to be able to do it well.
8 comments:
respectable work, Tracie. I like it.
Oh good! You finally painting one of the most beautiful objects known to man :)
Rocks are the Lord's creations, too. I don't see a problem with learning how to paint them. They are more obedient than much of man kind.
Don't worry Petri, many things cannot fly...
Tracie, you're awesome! Keep up the good work.
I think it looks awesome!
Tracie: Nice work
Mar: Hahahahahahaha!
good work Tracie, I think your rock is great
and I believe it really is:
Mar: Yar harharharhar (martell = pirate)
Post a Comment