Thursday, January 22, 2009

Words You Never Want to Hear

I left Jacob in the bathroom to finish up doing his business, and when I came back in he greeted me with this:

"I drink pee!"

Shocked beyond words, I looked at him and the cup from his potty chair that he was emptying into the toilet. Then he did a pretend sip from said cup, at which point I explained the absolute nastiness of such a thing, and had him finish. I am sincerely hoping that it was all pretend.

10 comments:

(me)linda said...

I just totally dry heaved. That's so wrong.

Carrie Medford said...

With all incidents of potty-training that I've heard of, I've never heard of that! Gross!

Daniele said...

What can you say? Kids are curious...

Kendell said...

I laughed soooo hard that I almost........

Heather said...

One word.

eeeeeeeek.


Is that a word?

grandmajane said...

Let's see.....should I use this for my 'good news moment' in Relief Society? It's sure to chase away the blues for someone who needs it!

Suz said...

I want to know if Aunt Jane does. I would drive out to Elko to hear that one.

Trace--I am so sorry.

Tara said...

Wow!

That is all I've got to say.

Stephanie said...

Tracie, I sure hope he was only pretending too!

Erik said...

I drink it too!