Sunday, March 9, 2008

Of Snow and Mud and 2 Year-olds

The snow is finally melting off seriously, and we no longer have to walk down trails that David has shoveled through the snow. Jacob is ecstatic, and the cats are dismayed. He had the time of his life yesterday when we took him outside twice, and promptly did all the things little boys do: chase the cats, throw old snow, eat old snow, walk through mud, and walk on the flower bulbs emerging.

I planted something like 200 bulbs last fall, and have forgotten exactly what and where they are. It's like Christmas every day when I discover new bulbs coming up.

4 comments:

Kendell said...

Grandpa's Boy!!!

Daniele said...

I love tulips! It must be really pretty.

Megan C. said...

Aren't you so glad that the snow is finally melting and that spring doesn't seem so far off? This has been a long winter!

Carrie Medford said...

I'm jealous of your green thumb!