Thursday, April 12, 2012

Discovery Center

We were in Boise a couple of weeks ago, and decided to take the kids to the Discovery Center. They had a great time!

We stopped by the library while we were waiting for the cousins.

I don't know what this guy was planning with all that milk... making cheese maybe?

They had a green screen, and the kids got to play around with it.

Ready for some science...attitude and all.

The kids had an art show, and awarded each other prizes. Jacob got the 'awesomest' award.

Bridget got the 'prettiest'.

Anne didn't get an award, but she enjoyed the kids.

2 comments:

molly strong said...

um, I didn't see Jacob's pose the first time I looked at these pictures. I am glad I came back for a second look. Also, Tracie, please stop trying to blow up my computer with Anne-cuteness pictures. Thank you.

grandmajane said...

Looks like a cool place.