I realized that I haven't posted much of Anne, so here she is, in all her cuteness.
And here's Bridget, happy as can be wearing a new dress.
Jacob is not a child of change. Every time we do something new with the house, he protests. Here, we put in new bookshelves (not painted yet), and he protested with a sign. In case you're not sure what it's saying, it says, " negative a million shelves".
The squash is going crazy in the garden. I found these little siamese twins a couple of days ago.
7 comments:
Jacob's sign made me snort involuntarily! That's really funny!
I love Jacob's sign! That is so funny! Did you make Bridget new dress?
The dress was a DI purchase for a whole $5. I love thrift stores.
Looks like a pretty and fun dress! :) You can tell she feels pretty in it too. The kids are adorable as always.
Jacob should go into graphic design. (from Mom)
the power of peaceful protest, and the girls are sooo cute of coarse, and is that new carpet I see???
-1,000,000 shelves. That's a lot less than one. Better start taking down the neighbors shelves too!
Post a Comment