Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tie-breaker

I had my ultrasound today, and it looks like we're having a girl! I won't post any pictures, because she was curled up in a little ball, and had her hand in front of her face. The kids really liked watching the ultrasound on the moniter and seeing the baby, and we can hardly wait to meet her. Am I strange for being just as excited for each baby as I was the first? I don't know if that's normal or not, but I sure love our kids and I'm really happy to have another one in our family.

7 comments:

Strong Family - said...

I don't think it's strange at all...I felt exactly the same way! How fun for Bridget to have a sister close in age. Congratulations! Lauree

Erik said...

Congrats, Whites!! Can't wait to meet the next little addition.

Tim Strong said...

Hooray!

Katie said...

Yay! I was just wondering if you guys knew yet. Thanks for the update. Glad you are excited! It's a good thing.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Babies are exciting! It will be fun for Bridget to have a sister.

molly strong said...

hooray, also! sisters are the best [:

Amy E. said...

Congrats! And no, I don't think it's strange that you're just as excited for each one! Lucky kids, right?!