After a couple of false starts, it's really happening. Baby #3 is on it's way, kicking it's little leg buds and waving it's arm paddles. I had an ultrasound today, and honestly I didn't know they moved that much when they are so little. It was fun to see, and mostly a relief to see an actual baby in there and a heartbeat...and the wiggling was the icing on the cake.
This is the sickest I've been with any of the pregnancies, and it's been a bit rough, but I've been grateful it's been such a strong pregnancy. Every night I really look forward to going to sleep because it means that I will be unaware of my stomach for 8 hours. Hooray for sleep.
Now, I know you're not really interested in that, so I'll tell you something you do want to know. The due date is December 29, so it will be a Christmas time baby. Being a December baby myself, I swore I would never have a baby anywhere near Christmas, but after the false starts and struggles to get this baby here, I'm just grateful. I'll just have to find ways to make it's birthday special and fun.
10 comments:
Yay Tracie! That is great news. Congrats to all of you. I kept my severe morning sickness under control this time with the Unisom/b6 combo. I took it at night, and although it completely knocked me out, I was able to function better in the morning. I'm super happy for ya!
I'm so stoked for you, Tracie! #3 is one the way!!
We are thrilled for you and your family! I personally, think December birthdays are the best! I'll tell you sometime why I love my birthday in December so much.
Oh yeah, bedtime is such a relief! Glad this one is working out though, even if it is a tough pregnancy.
When Erik buys a private island and lets us all come live there with him, we can have big December birthday parties for all the december birthdays.
...That is until Erik kicks us out of the family, one by one.
Yea for Baby White #3! Personally, I think December babies are pretty special.
Congratulations!!!!! Me and Grandma are so excited for you. We hope everything goes well.
Hooray! Although, I have to say that your baby's avatar could use a little more 3D spinning action.
SO happy to hear, Tracie!! I guess you can be birthday buddies together, right?! Instant bonding... CONGRATS!
We are both so happy for your whole family! Sorry you are ill, but as you said, it is ironically a good sign. Don't worry, I will remind this baby later how much you went through to bring it into the world. That's what aunts are for!
Post a Comment