We've all had a virus in our family, and this morning I woke up feeling yucky. Jacob, seeing that I was sick, said he was going to go brush his teeth and was his hands all by himself because Bridget and I were sick. The next thing I knew, he brought me, Bridget, and himself our toothbrushes all loaded up with toothpaste and ready to go. He told me he did it because I wasn't feeling good. When we were done he offered to read a book to Bridget. How sweet is that?
6 comments:
What a nice son and older brother you are raising there Tracie.
Boyz to Men
What a sweetheart.
Must have great parents!
Just so you know, I had all of you kids immunized according to all that was required at the time. Sorry you are experiencing some discomfort. Hope you feel better soon.
I just talked to David yesterday and he sounded AWFUL! I hope you are making him stay home and take care of himself today. Tie him to the couch and then tell Jacob to brush David's teeth for him-it will be therapeutic. :)
Post a Comment